Memorial is one of the most popular communities in Houston. It is a beautiful neighborhood with age-old trees, spacious lots, manicured lawns and some of the most high-end homes in the city.
The area known as Memorial sits south of the Katy Freeway (I-10), west of Loop 610, east of SH 6, and just north of Buffalo Bayou. Its amazing location allows residents access to great schools, amazing restaurants and shopping destinations and other commercial and recreational hotspots in Houston.
Memorial is home to many exceptional deed-restricted neighborhoods, gated communities and upscale subdivisions. Notable examples include the Memorial Villages, Stablewood, Gaywood, Frostwood, Memorial Forest, and more.
Access to excellent schools is one of the best reasons to live in Memorial. Residents can choose to send their children to schools zoned in the Spring Branch Independent School District or the Houston Independent School District.
School options include the following:
- Memorial Elementary School (Houston ISD)
- Bunker Hill Elementary (Spring Branch ISD)
- Grady Middle School (Houston ISD)
- Springs Oaks Middle School (Spring Branch ISD)
- Stratford High School (Spring Branch ISD)
- Memorial High School (Spring Branch ISD)
The Memorial area offers a wealth of choices when it comes to real estate. With its sheer number of neighborhoods and communities, the neighborhood offers some of the best homes around, including some of the following styles:
- Vintage ranch-style homes
- Traditional single-family homes
- Sweeping estates
Single-family homes, which are the most popular option, are built on mid- to large-sized lots, with floor plans that range from 1,400 to 6,000 square feet. These homes are all different styles. Townhomes are also becoming a popular choice in Memorial.
At a glance
For outdoor recreation, Memorial's vast area holds plenty of options.
- Neighborhood parks such as the Terry Hershey Park, George Bush Park, Pioneers Park and Bear Creek are only minutes away
- Memorial Park , one of the most popular outdoor spaces in Houston, is a short drive away
Memorial also offers the very best of Houston as a community.
- Proximity to Houston's major retail district, the Galleria; the Galleria Mall is home to restaurants, an ice skating rink and hundreds of stores
- Memorial Park Golf Course, a top-ranking municipal golf course located in Memorial Park
- The newly renovated Memorial City Mall is an alternative to Houston's other shopping scene and offers plenty of restaurants, shops and entertainment options.
- Proximity to CityCentre, located at I-10 and the Beltway, which is a popular destination for Memorial residents. CityCentre is an upscale mixed-use development that combines shopping, entertainment, residential options, hotels and office buildings.
Memorial is considered one of the best places to live in when you have young children and is also the best area for those looking for one of the best places to relocate!
Live the Life You've Always Imagined in Memorial
Samuel Johnson once wrote "To be happy at home is the ultimate result of all ambition". This expression is true for many Americans. Of all the components that make up a happy life, your home is one of, if not the most important.
When it comes to living, Memorial stands out above the rest as a fantastic community that enjoys both sheer natural area beauty with terrific homes featuring diverse architectural designs with many homes on acreage. If you're looking to find your dream home outside crowded city areas, Wale Lawal can help! Wale Lawal are local and experienced real estate agents who specialize and surrounding suburbs as well as exclusive and new, just listed real estate listings in Memorial. When you're ready to relocate from New York City, you'll find safe and traditional neighborhoods as well as having city night life and dining city life offers.
Wale Lawal is well known for seamless real estate transactions, and expertly matching clients to properties that meet their specific lifestyle needs and goals. This adept skill has earned Wale Lawal has earned the trust of hudreds of home buyers and investors.
You've worked hard all of your life and you deserve a home that brings more joy, comfort and inspiration into your life. First, you must consider what it is in a home that makes you happy. Each home in Memorial is marked by its own elegant and distinctive features - there is something everyone!
Contact Wale Lawal at 832.776.9582 today for a tour of the area.