The Woodlands is a 27,000 acre master planned community founded in 1974, located 28 miles north of downtown Houston. The Woodlands is well known for its extensive parks and recreation, golf, corporate headquarters, schools, places of worship, shopping, dining, hospitality, healthcare and much more. Today, there are 151 parks and 220 miles of hike and bike trails.
The Woodlands is popular because of its connection to parks and nature that give it a special allure. The suburb boasts 140 parks and is linked by more than 220+ miles of hike and bike trails.It is no surprise that the combination of excellent housing options, great schools, an abundance of parks and retail shopping combine to make The Woodlands an attractive place to live.
The Woodlands is a two-time champion in Niche.com's ranking of the best cities to live in the U.S. The Houston suburb, home to more than 114,000 people, lands at No. 1 on this year's list of the best cities to live, repeating its ranking from 2021. The Woodlands ranked second in 2020.
The Woodlands is also a great place to work. Many large companies have chosen to make The Woodlands their corporate home including Chevron Phillips, Huntsman, Anadarko, Hewitt Associates, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Mersk Sealand, and Woodforest National Bank. Although many residents still commute into Houston, the number of local job opportunities grows every year.
- The Woodlands Texas is located about 30 miles northwest of Houston, in Southeastern Texas.
- The Woodlands is a master planned community, started by George Mitchell in 1974.
- The Woodlands currently covers an area of about 24 square miles.
- There are 9 distinct villages that make up The Woodlands: Alden Bridge, Cochran's Crossing, College Park, Creekside Park, Grogan's Mill, Indian Springs, Panther Creek, Sterling Ridge & Town Center.
- The Woodlands Population: ~90,000
- The Woodlands is home to some of the best retail shopping in Houston, including Market Street, The Woodlands Waterway and The Woodlands Mall.
- The Woodlands is an upper middle class community, with an average family income of $110,000.
- The Woodlands was ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas.
Woodlands is considered one of the best places to live in when you have young children and is also the best area for those looking for one of the best places to relocate!
Live the Life You've Always Imagined in Woodlands
Samuel Johnson once wrote "To be happy at home is the ultimate result of all ambition". This expression is true for many Americans. Of all the components that make up a happy life, your home is one of, if not the most important.
When it comes to living, Woodlands stands out above the rest as a fantastic community that enjoys both sheer natural area beauty with terrific homes featuring diverse architectural designs with many homes on acreage. If you're looking to find your dream home outside crowded city areas, Wale Lawal can help! Wale Lawal are local and experienced real estate agents who specialize and surrounding suburbs as well as exclusive and new, just listed real estate listings in Woodlands. When you're ready to relocate from New York City, you'll find safe and traditional neighborhoods as well as having city night life and dining city life offers.
Wale Lawal is well known for seamless real estate transactions, and expertly matching clients to properties that meet their specific lifestyle needs and goals. This adept skill has earned Wale Lawal has earned the trust of hudreds of home buyers and investors.
You've worked hard all of your life and you deserve a home that brings more joy, comfort and inspiration into your life. First, you must consider what it is in a home that makes you happy. Each home in Woodlands is marked by its own elegant and distinctive features - there is something everyone!
Contact Wale Lawal at 832.776.9582 today for a tour of the area.